* *

Monday, June 15, 2009

College for Kids Knox College

When I sat in this auditorium 8 years ago on my way through student orientation, it never occured to me that in 8 years I would be back with a life so different.

1. I now have 4 children (then was pregnant with 2nd).

2. My husband at the time became someone else's husband last weekend. (I especially would have been shocked to know the future Mrs. N wasn't old enough to drive yet!)

3.That I would own a camera phone that could also check my email in a pinch and lets me play Tetris!

This message was sent using the Picture and Video Messaging service from Verizon Wireless!

To learn how you can snap pictures and capture videos with your wireless phone visit www.verizonwireless.com/picture.

Note: To play video messages sent to email, QuickTime� 6.5 or higher is required.

No comments:

Post a Comment