* *

Friday, May 29, 2009

Let's Go To The Movies...

The kids and I are at our first drive-in theater experience with Peter before he heads back to California in the AM.

He likes taking pictures with his cell phone too!

This message was sent using the Picture and Video Messaging service from Verizon Wireless!

To learn how you can snap pictures and capture videos with your wireless phone visit www.verizonwireless.com/picture.

Note: To play video messages sent to email, QuickTime� 6.5 or higher is required.

1 comment:

  1. I remember going to the drive in and just loving it. I saw the Exorcist at one when I was 14 and to this day remember how that movie scared the bejeezus out of me. Now of course it's so tame with what they put out in Hollywood but back then.....whoo--nightmares.

    ReplyDelete