* *

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

A man paints with his brains...

Two years ago, when L was in transplant, many members of my church came together to make this old house safe for her to come home to with a compromised immune system. Some of the supplies were donated, including 9 gallons of white paint.

Almost every room in my house has been painted with this over the last two years. I don't have an all white house though... I spend a few minutes with some acrylic craft paint and a cup of white. I mix this and that together until I get what I am looking for.

My closet has grey trim. My bedroom has one blue wall. The new room will have a green wall (light sage in the upper right hand corner of the 'pallette') and a tan ceiling (I think... it hasn't been mixed yet.).

A man paints with his brains and not with his hands. ~Michelangelo Buonarroti (1475 - 1564)

No comments:

Post a Comment