* *

Monday, May 25, 2009

Not Me Monday!



Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.

I did not spend so much time preparing for my brother's visit that I barely slept for a week. Which most definitely did not lead me to an eye infection that made me too light sensitive to do everything I left until the last minute. (Because, of course, even when I don't sleep when I should I ALWAYS take my contacts out before bed).

I did not hold my brother's party at a bar in the early evening, and while I was there I did not sing karaoke in front of most of my family. I also did not (and would not ever) let my three-year-old take the mic after me for an impormptu rendition of Twinkle Twinkle Little Star, (and if I did, I would never forget my camera all the way across the room so I don't have it on video).

I also did not spend a large part of the week trying to get word out about Lauren's fundraiser (which is up to 11 whole comments!) only to give up and just hope people will find it. I'll still give out the gift certificate, but I'm done promoting!

Lastly, I did not cheer with glee when my stories pushed me to the 2nd ranked author in the "Education" section on examiner.com.

Oh yeah, I will totally not be checking MckMama's blog every five minutes so I can be one of the first to use Mr Linky to link you all to me!

1 comment:

  1. you're so awesome! :-) except for the whole forgetting your camera across the room... you lost two cool points for that

    ReplyDelete